- On Fortune magazine's 2014 list of most admired global companies, Goodyear was the highest ranking motor vehicle parts company. Goodyear topped the list of leading companies from around the world in five of the nine key attributes evaluated: people management, use of assets, social responsibility, long-term investment and product/service quality.
- The Suppliers Partnership for the Environment awarded Goodyear its 2014 Creativity in Implementing Sustainable Practices Award for its innovative use of ash left over from the burning of rice husks to produce electricity as an environmentally friendly source of silica for use in its tires.
- The Goodyear Innovation Center and its Product Quality & Plant Technology division in Luxembourg won the Luxembourg Quality Award presented by the Luxembourg Movement for Quality and Excellence (MLQE).
- Goodyear’s plant in Gadsden, Alabama, was named Large Manufacturer of the Year (400 or more employees) by the Business Council of Alabama and the Alabama Technology Network.
- Goodyear was named 2014 New Vehicle Tire Satisfaction Winner in the luxury and SUV segments, according to J.D. Power & Associates in China.
- Goodyear South Africa received a gold award in the Top Green Organization Awards, which are sponsored by the Eastern Cape Department of Economic Development, Environmental Affairs and Tourism and the Institute of Waste Management of Southern Africa.
- The government in Pulandian, China, recognized Goodyear as its 2014 The Kindest Hope Group for its ongoing support of the Goodyear Hope School.
- Goodyear was named the 2014 Trusted Brand (Tire Category), according to Reader’s Digest in Malaysia.
- TyreSafe, one of the UK's leading tire safety organizations, awarded Goodyear with its TyreSafe Tire Manufacturer Award for its interactive Young Driver Campaign that provides education and safety training to young drivers.
- On Forbes magazine’s list of America’s Most Reputable Companies for 2013, Goodyear ranked 38th. Goodyear is the only tire maker on the list and the highest-ranked company in the automotive industry.
- Goodyear ranked 137th on Fortune magazine’s annual ranking of the 500 largest companies in the United States. On the list, Goodyear ranked fourth in the Motor Vehicles and Parts category and is Ohio’s seventh-largest company.
- Goodyear was named one of the most recommended brands by American women, according to the Women’s Choice Award. Goodyear received the America’s Best in Automotive Award in three categories — Premium Brand Tire, Tire Retailer, and Auto Service Retailer.
- The Latin Trade Group awarded Goodyear’s Latin America business the BRAVO Trade Americas Award.
- Goodyear advanced on Forbes magazine’s list of America's Most Reputable Companies to 26th place from 38th in 2011. Goodyear is the only tire maker on the list and the highest-ranked company in the automotive industry.
- Goodyear’s position on Newsweek magazine’s annual ranking of “America’s Greenest Companies” improved. In the magazine’s 2012 rankings of the 500 largest U.S. corporations, Goodyear was 74th, up from 252nd in 2011. Goodyear was the only tire maker on the U.S. list and the second-highest ranked company in the automotive industry.
- Goodyear ranked 126th on Fortune magazine’s annual ranking of the 500 largest companies in the United States. On the list, Goodyear ranked fourth in the Motor Vehicles and Parts category and is Ohio’s seventh-largest company.
- CIO magazine named Goodyear a 2012 winner of the CIO 100. The distinguished award recognizes excellence in using information technology in innovative ways to deliver business value.
- Goodyear received a 2012 Manny Award in the Green Initiatives category from Inside Business magazine (Ohio). The award is in recognition of Goodyear’s Zero Waste to Landfill initiative.
- Goodyear was recognized as a 2012 Gold Level Recipient in the American Heart Association’s Fit-Friendly Companies program. In addition, Goodyear received awards in the Community Innovation and Worksite Innovation categories.
- The 2012 Dalian Economic Figures Award was presented to Goodyear in recognition of outstanding contributions to China for nearly two decades.
- For the fourth consecutive year, Goodyear received the Reader’s Digest Trusted Brands Award in the tire category in Malaysia.