- Goodyear China was presented with the “Top Employer China” award for the seventh straight year, in recognition of human resources, talent management policies and employee best practices. The award is given by the Top Employers Institute.
- Goodyear was honored with the TOP Employers Europe Award for 2016, for “certified excellence in employee conditions.”
- In the United States, Goodyear received another Military Friendly Employer Award in 2016, marking several consecutive years of recognition.
- In China, Goodyear was honored with the Gold Jug Award for “best user experience” in the area of chemical and logistics.
- The “Golden Peacock Award” for excellence in corporate governance was presented to Goodyear India.
- Goodyear China received the “Annual Hope Project Contribution Award” from the Dalian government, being recognized by its continuous support and contribution to the local Hope School.
- Goodyear Thailand was awarded a prestigious safety honor from the country’s Ministry of Labor for accomplishments and important milestones achieved while promoting workplace safety.
- During the 29th International Motor Show of São Paulo, Goodyear was honored with the award for Best Tire Brand in Brazil, in a program promoted by Journal do Carro, one of the most traditional media outlets in the Brazilian automotive business.
- The Eastern Cape Department of Economic Development, Environmental Affairs and Tourism honored Goodyear South Africa with the first place Platinum Award for large organizations with a high environmental impact.
- Goodyear Dunlop Tires Hellas received the International Europe Award for Quality from the Global Trade Leaders’ Club.
- The Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 tire was named “Tire of the Year – Passenger Car” at the 17th Annual Tire of the Year Awards given by Neumáticos y Mecánica Rápido magazine in Spain.
- The Association for Manufacturing Excellence presented Goodyear’s Innovation Center in Akron with an AME 2016 Excellence Award, recognizing the successful application of lean practices to product development.
- The Freedom Award, which is the highest honor given by the U.S. Department of Defense to companies supportive of the military, was presented to Goodyear.
- On Fortune magazine's 2015 list of most admired global companies, Goodyear was the highest ranking motor vehicle parts company. Goodyear was also the number one-ranked tire maker.
- Goodyear received the Reader’s Digest Trusted Brands Gold Award in the tire category in Malaysia.
- Goodyear was named 2015 New Vehicle Tire Satisfaction Winner in the SUV & Luxury Car segments, according to J.D. Power & Associates in China.
- Named as one of the top innovative companies in Brazil, Goodyear received the 2015 Valor Inovacao Brasil Award.
- Multiple top product awards were captured by Goodyear tires in Europe, including those from independent tests conducted by Auto Motor-Sport, Auto Express and Auto Bild publications.