We have detected that you may be using an outdated browser that is not compatible with our website.
For a better browsing experience, please view using Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
AKRON, Ohio, April 13, 2010 – Shareholders of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company today re-elected 12 members of the company’s Board of Directors.
• James C. Boland, former president, chief executive officer and vice chairman, Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC;
• James A. Firestone, executive vice president and president, corporate operations, Xerox Corporation;
• Robert J. Keegan, chairman, Goodyear;
• Richard J. Kramer, president and chief executive officer, Goodyear;
• W. Alan McCollough, retired chairman and chief executive officer, Circuit City Stores Inc.;
• Denise M. Morrison, senior vice president and president, North America Soup, Sauces and Beverages, Campbell Soup Company;
• Rodney O’Neal, chief executive officer and president, Delphi Automotive LLP;
• Shirley D. Peterson, retired partner, Steptoe & Johnson LLP;
• Stephanie A. Streeter, former chairman, president and chief executive officer, Banta Corporation;
• G. Craig Sullivan, retired chairman and chief executive officer, The Clorox Company;
• Thomas H. Weidemeyer, retired senior vice president and chief operating officer, United Parcel Service, Inc.; and
• Michael R. Wessel, president, The Wessel Group Inc.
The appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as the company’s independent registered public accounting firm for 2010 was also ratified by shareholders.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs approximately 69,000 people and manufactures its products in 57 facilities in 23 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear, go to http://corporate.goodyear.com.