We have detected that you may be using an outdated browser that is not compatible with our website.
For a better browsing experience, please view using Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
· Wingfoot Commercial Tire Systems LLC has opened its 42nd Wingfoot Truck Care Center, a full-service facility in Winslow, Ariz.
· The new Winslow Wingfoot Truck Care Center offers a wide range of products and services, including Goodyear and Dunlop
truck tires, retreaded tires, 24/7 roadside assistance; and more.
· Wingfoot Truck Care Centers will play a key role in the expansion of Goodyear’s UNI-MAXX TRUCK CARE network.
FORT SMITH, Ark., March 15, 2012 – Wingfoot Commercial Systems LLC, a subsidiary of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, has expanded its on-highway service network footprint with the recent opening of a Wingfoot Truck Care Center in Winslow, Ariz.
The full-service, 10,400-square-foot facility is the Wingfoot network’s 42nd Wingfoot Truck Care Center. It provides the following products and services, according to Paul Wanstreet, president of Wingfoot:
· 24/7 roadside assistance to get trucks back on the road quickly.
· New Goodyear and Dunlop truck tires, plus retreaded tires.
· Oil changes and other preventive maintenance services.
· Light mechanical services, including brake, electrical and heating/air conditioning repair; and more.
The outlet, which employs nine people, has three service bays, each dedicated to a different type of service. One bay is mainly used for tire replacement and tire-related services, another is devoted to light mechanical work, and the third bay has a full-length oil change pit. It also serves as the location’s express lube bay.
“The Winslow Wingfoot Truck Care Center is located on a Flying J property at Exit 255 along Interstate 40, a major shipping route that stretches from California to North Carolina,” said Wanstreet. “Our customers asked us to be on I-40 so we can provide them with the premium products and services they need to keep their trucks rolling.”
Wingfoot Truck Care Centers, along with Boss Truck Shops Inc. and Highway Service Ventures/Patriot Farms Flying J, are members of Goodyear’s UNI-MAXX TRUCK CARE network, which encompasses nearly 80 locations throughout the United States.
“UNI-MAXX is dedicated to providing professional on-highway service to every customer,” noted Wanstreet. “The addition of Wingfoot Truck Care Centers will play a major role in the expansion of the UNI-MAXX TRUCK CARE network.”
About Wingfoot Commercial Tire Systems LLC:
Wingfoot Commercial Tire Systems LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, operates more than 140 commercial tire sales, service and retread facilities nationwide. Wingfoot also operates 42 on-highway Wingfoot Truck Care Centers throughout 15 states. For more information, go to www.wingfoottruckcare.com.
About the UNI-MAXX TRUCK CARE network:
The UNI-MAXX TRUCK CARE network is an on-highway commercial truck service network comprised of participating independent on-highway service providers. For more information, visit http://www.unimaxxtruckcare.com.